Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Project 2013: For Art's Sake!

Hey guys! I've noticed that a lot of people I know who blogs are very into arts. I was inspired by them and I've decided to start getting my creative juices working.

For this year, I've decided to open up a project to all of you across the world! The project is entitled

People who like anything that showcases their creativity such as 


are welcome to join! IF you want me to post your works here in my blog, just email me your works: michiiella16@gmail.com and I will give credit to you oooooorr send me a question to my formspring account of the link of your blog (if you have one) so I can promote your works AND your blog as well! Another way would also be to include the label PROJECT 2013: For art's sake to your post so I can feature it in my blog as well.

promotion= better blog traffic (",)


So, here's my drawing for the month of January.
I know it's not the best of the best but it's a good start right? Now, it's your turn guys to showcase your talents and get those creative juices working! Your works may not be Picasso or Michelangelo level but it's a good practice to get them out and let others know! Remember...

Art is a public form of self-expression.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated as long as you don't curse the author whatsoever. :)