Monday, November 5, 2012

What's keeping me busy these days

Honestly, I haven't been blogging much lately because of this one particular hobby of mine that I really can't get enough of.

Tumblr_lzb9cjg15v1qzhokmo1_r1_400_large 
Indeed, reading has been keeping me very occupied this sembreak that I can't get through the day without reading or finishing the book I've been reading or if it's a series, I would gobble them all up just to satiate my craving for it. With all the books I've read during this break, I don't know which of them would I be able to write a review about. Also, I can't update my story as well because I'm sucked up into the story of the book! Oh my, books do consume me and I've been jumping from one book to another as soon as I finish it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated as long as you don't curse the author whatsoever. :)