Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hello Once More!

Finally, after spending so many sleepless nights dedicating them all to schoolwork, I now have the chance once more to fill these spaces with my thoughts, opinions, happenings, etc. I really can't say that I'm thrilled but I am really overjoyed that I can write not because it's required but just for the sake of writing.

Though I really can't say I'm on sembreak yet. I still have one more major, not related to academic, paper to go. Even so, I have been celebrating happy days with a lot of people. So, yeah. :))

I'm still at the door of sembreak, holding the knob but still quite not turning it. Hope that by the end of this week, I get to enter and explore its wonders.

Thatswhyilovephotoshop_large
Cheers! Cool eh?

1 comment:

  1. Alright!

    Something tells me that this is something that I should be looking forward to. =)

    See you around then. :p

    PS: I have been updating my blog daily lately, so there are actually a lot of content to look around if you haven't visited Ripples for a while. ^_^


    Wilson Khor W.H. @ Seymour Nightweaver
    rippling-ripples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated as long as you don't curse the author whatsoever. :)