Saturday, August 18, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award Nomination


 Since it was a long time before I got to just sit down and open my blog to really look at the comments, I saw this comment by a fellow blogger in one of my posts.

My eyes went like this ---> O.O

Thank you so much Grace!

I gladly accept this award that you nominated me for. :3





 There are a few rules that you have to follow to accept the nomination:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post. 
Since I am still fairly new, here are the bloggers that I nominated: 


.
 7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
  1. I absolutely love dark chocolate.
  2. I love pastries except cake. 
  3. I like eating Japanese food except those raw ones. 
  4. I like to sing anywhere as long as I have someone I know with me. 
  5. I like trying out new things. 
  6. I have a passion for reading. 
  7. One of my dreams is to be an actress in the future. :))


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!Thanks so much for giving me this award :)
    By the way, love the blog. Even though you haven't been blogging for long, you already blog like a pro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I admire your blog as well. You sure are a certified dag. :D

      Delete

Your comments are highly appreciated as long as you don't curse the author whatsoever. :)