Sunday, July 29, 2012

Surviving the Zombie Outbreak: Outbreak Manila @ Bonifacio Global City


      Have you ever tried or considered running for your life? Ever wondered what's it like to be chased by the undead? Well, that is what Outbreak Manila presented to thousands of runners a new perspective of fun run, and this time, it's either you survive or get eaten, well, not literally.

      This is the first run I've joined in my entire life and all I can say is that for the price, it's worth it.

      Here's a photo of me and my brother's fiancee's brother together with a pretty bride, except for the fact that's she's an undead. 


      Overall, it's a really fun experience even though I ended up having multiple injuries in the hands and knees but it's all good. Even the rain made it thrilling although it is also one of the reasons why I have these injuries.  Also, I think it would be even fun if we were at an earlier wave since the zombies during our wave were cured due to the rain and were already tired of eating humans, er I mean flags ;).

      So, will I join again? A big YES but in the next outbreak, I wish to be infected and be part of the undead.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, this is a very cool event! =)

    I can never find something like this in Malaysia. ^_^ Definitely sharing this out~


    Wilson Khor W.H. @ Seymour Nightweaver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Do visit the Philippines and you can join events such as these here! :)

      Delete
  2. Whoa, this is so cool! I'm no where near Manila, but I'll have to try this out if/when I come visit! My friends and I always get a good laugh out of discussing who would be the first to die in a zombie apocalypse. (Hint: It's never me!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Yea, you have to outrun them in order to survive. Do come visit! There's the third Outbreak race this year as well.

      Delete

Your comments are highly appreciated as long as you don't curse the author whatsoever. :)