Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pink Bear Here, Pink Bear There, Pink Bear Everywhere!

Having only noticed it now, I actually own two pink bears!

     I don't know why I'm posting about it but I guess it's because I got those two pink bears during my 18th birthday. Yes, I'm already 18 years old but when you get to meet me in person, you'd say I'm lying.

     Actually, those two bears are not the only teddy bears I own. I have three more bears and one cat! But they're dusty right now and I really can't take their picture now because they are not picture perfect (having dust and all). As for the pink bears? Well, I'm not really a fan of pink although I think it's just pure coincidence that they're pink bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated as long as you don't curse the author whatsoever. :)